Designing a creative and compelling advertisement whether it is for a company or a brand can be challenging on its own. Not to mention the simple design techniques that need to be addressed as well, aside from the creative message. There are a ton of components that are apart of advertisements, so to help make designing advertisements easier, below is a list of simple design techniques to definitely include so your Pasco County bench advertisements pop.
- Contrast: Contrast refers to elements of color that makes something more distinguishable on your ad. Colors that contrast are colors that are very different from each other, such as red and blue. Colors such as red and orange next to each other aren’t contrasting colors since they are to close in hue.
- Gradient: They show light and dark sides of colors blended together to create a 3D effect. Gradients are a great way to ad definition to your flat, two-dimensional Pasco county bench advertisement. Gradients can also be used in a variety of ways as well, such as the coloring for lettering, shapes, or the background.
- Letter Spacing & Font Type: While this might seem like a very tedious aspect of creating an advertisement it is a very important part. The increase or decrease of space between letters affects the density of the text line and can also help the words stand out more. Font type is another way to distinguish your advertisement from others, as the type of font chosen for each block of text represents what you want it to say. Also font type has a large impact if it is congruent and seems to flow with the rest of the element in the advertisement.
- Alignment: Alignment refers to the way in which your text or graphics line up in an eye appeasing away. From clean straight lines, to having text on a different line within the same sentence to add emphasis on a word.
- Color: Picking the right colors for your advertisement is crucial if you want it to get noticed. From deciding which colors will help make your Pasco County bench ad stand out to colors that represent your business and are appealing enough to entice your consumers. Unless your ad is in black and white, colors play a major part throughout the entire piece when creating a compelling advertisement.
Next time you come up with a captivating idea for an advertisement, remember to pay attention to the little details while you create it to ensure your Pasco County bench advertisement is the best on the block.